Commercial FAQ's

Are you a registered Photographer? Yes, I’m a professionally registered Photographer with accreditation from the NUJ and CAPIC and the Royal Society of Photographers.

How quick can you turnaround images? Very quick, images can be provided in the format required, edited on site and wired directly to your picture desk. They can also be made available online to view and download within a few hours or supplied on a disc.

Do you have insurance? Yes, I am fully covered with public liability as well as professional indemnity cover.

Who owns the copyright of the images? All commercial images can be licensed for your particular usage requirements. Copyright remains with Ryan Phillips Photography unless otherwise agreed in writing.

How far will you travel for a photo shoot? I travel throughout the UK and overseas. Travel is included for commercial photography within a 40 mile radius from Birmingham, further afield I charge 25 pence per mile. For international weddings I ask that travel expenses and accommodation are covered plus £150 per additional day.

What equipment do you use? I use high end professional Nikon DSLR cameras supported by professional lighting. All images are edited via Adobe Lightroom 4 and Photoshop CS5.

Do you edit your images? Yes, all images supplied are digitally edited using Adobe Lightroom 3 and Photoshop CS5.

What’s the different between basic and advanced edit and touch ups? All images are digitally edited through Adobe Lightroom 3 and Photoshop CS5.

Basic edit and touch ups will cover everything you could possibly need for Journalistic and live events

Advanced edit is mainly for high end product, marketing and stock photos that will be featured as magazine covers or in marketing material.

Are you CRB Checked? Yes, I have an updated full advanced CRB check which can be supplied upon request.

Back to Commercial Home